| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niigata in September is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 7.1 °C (12.8 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp with occasional rain. Some 157.4mm (6.2in) of water is transfered during on average 13 days.
- In September the heavens above Niigata are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:27 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niigata September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Niigata, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Niigata:
- Sakata, Japan - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NNE
- Shinjo, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Sendai, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) ENE
- Yamagata, Japan - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) ENE
- Fukushima, Japan - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Shirakawa, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SE
- Nikko, Japan - 136.8 kms (85 miles) SSE
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSE
- Maebashi, Japan - 168.1 kms (104.4 miles) S