| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niigata in October is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in October is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in October is a little damp with rain every now and then. Some 158.7mm (6.2in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Niigata are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:40 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niigata October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Niigata, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Niigata:
- Sakata, Japan - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NNE
- Shinjo, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Sendai, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) ENE
- Yamagata, Japan - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) ENE
- Fukushima, Japan - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Shirakawa, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SE
- Nikko, Japan - 136.8 kms (85 miles) SSE
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSE
- Maebashi, Japan - 168.1 kms (104.4 miles) S