| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niigata in June is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 117.2mm (4.6in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Niigata is fine having on average a detectable 6:30 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
- There are approximately 8:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niigata June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Niigata, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Niigata:
- Sakata, Japan - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NNE
- Shinjo, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Sendai, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) ENE
- Yamagata, Japan - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) ENE
- Fukushima, Japan - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Shirakawa, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SE
- Nikko, Japan - 136.8 kms (85 miles) SSE
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSE
- Maebashi, Japan - 168.1 kms (104.4 miles) S