| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niigata in December is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.1 °C (46.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in December is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish with sleet, rain or snow time and again. A sizable 219.3mm (8.6in) of fluid is deposited during on average 24 days.
- In December the skies in Niigata are really dreary with on average only 1:54 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:34.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niigata December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Niigata, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Niigata:
- Sakata, Japan - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NNE
- Shinjo, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Sendai, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) ENE
- Yamagata, Japan - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) ENE
- Fukushima, Japan - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Shirakawa, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SE
- Nikko, Japan - 136.8 kms (85 miles) SSE
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSE
- Maebashi, Japan - 168.1 kms (104.4 miles) S