| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Niigata in August is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.2 °C (86.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 133.9mm (5.3in) of liquid falls during an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Niigata are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:11 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:06 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Niigata August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Niigata, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Niigata:
- Sakata, Japan - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NNE
- Shinjo, Japan - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) NE
- Sendai, Japan - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) ENE
- Yamagata, Japan - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) ENE
- Fukushima, Japan - 126 kms (78.3 miles) E
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 90.2 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Shirakawa, Japan - 134.8 kms (83.8 miles) SE
- Nikko, Japan - 136.8 kms (85 miles) SSE
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 168.4 kms (104.6 miles) SSE
- Maebashi, Japan - 168.1 kms (104.4 miles) S